Learn how to make your own paper flowers
Ever lastings blooms For Your home, wedding or as a unique gift
Learn how to make all of the flowers in these photos
What to expect at one of my workshops
My workshops are fun and relaxed and you can expect to leave with at least 3 finished stemmed flowers for a pretty posy arrangment. You will also have the skills to carry on the craft at home, designing a whole range of different flowers
- First of all, we will make some paper flowers together with step by step instruction from me.
- I will teach you my tips and techniques for petal forming, folding and curling petalsand we will look at how to construct stems.
- You will then have the chance to practice your new skills by designing and making your own flowers! I will be on hand to help with specific ideas, maybe you want to make a paper version of a favourite flower or maybe you want to make you own giant paper flower!
Made & Making, Hassocks
Made and Making are based in Hassocks, Sussex at the foot of the South Downs near Brighton.
They have a wonderful Garden Studio which is full of lots of natural light and is the perfect place to relax and learn something new.
Paisley & Friends, St Leonard’s-On-Sea
Paisley and Friends is an independent shop owned and run by Claire Paisley, in the vibrant town of St Leonards-on-sea with a clear aim to support and buy from fantastic small companies and individual designer-makers in order to bring together the very best in creative talent, both locally and from around the UK.
Claire sells products that are well designed and well made, unique and affordable from jewellery and homewares to prints and knitwear and she has recently opened up the back of her beaustiful shop for local makers to run workshops.
18:00 to 20:00
More venues and dates to be added soon
During my workshops, we use a set of templates that are available to buy on the day and will soon be listed in an online shop
- I am available for private events, craft parties, hen do’s, corporate events etc. Please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please sign up to my mailing list if you would like to hear about future dates
Images courtesy of Jo Ritchie
Is the workshop suitable for beginners?
You don’t need any previous experience to attend my workshops, we start right from the start of the process and you will leave with the know how to be able to design and make your own flowers at home.
Can I use my own paper?
Absolutely, bring along any papers you have been saving or want to experiment with. I am yet to find a paper or card that isn’t suitable for my techniques!
Do you sell pre cut kits?
I have a limited number of pre cut kits (petals and flower centres) for sale at my workshops. There will also be more listed on an online shop soon.
Do you have an online course?
Not at the moment, I enjoy teaching people face to face but it might be something I come to in the future.
Do you offer workshops for private events?
Yes, I have taught my workshops at hen parties and private events. Get in touch with me and outline your specific requirements and I can pull together a bespoke proposal.
Can I buy the templates?
Yes, my custom acrylic templates are available for purchase at my workshops. If you can’t make a workshop but would like to purchase a set, just drop me an email. More will be available through my web shop later in 2019.
Do you have any online tutorials?
Do I need to bring anything?
Everything you need for crafting will be provided, alongside refreshments.